Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cheerful Treats Birthday


Good Saturday Morning!  Thought I would post this card I made yesterday for the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge before I started cleaning up my craft room this morning!  I really liked the sketch and had not played with this stamp set yet which is one of the sale-a-bration items.  It was a fairly easy card to do as it is really only one layer!  And, decided to make it into a birthday card so I could enter it into the SUO Challenge of "Happy Birthday!"

Here is a side view!


And now for the inside as always!


As you can see I am getting my stash of birthday cards together as it seems my list gets bigger every year!

Items Used are all Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper: Cheerful Treats
Ink: Classic Bashful Blue, Craft Whisper White
Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die
Curly Label Punch
1/4" grosgrain Bashful Blue Ribbon
Whisper White Bakers Twine
Whisper White Designer Buttons
Basic Pearl Jewels

Thanks for looking today and hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Jonia! That's one of my favorite shades of blue...so calm and pretty! The bow is wonderful too! :o)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card--the colors are so relaxing!!

Have fun cleaning--I need to do that, too!!

Natalie said...

Jonia, it's a beautiful birthday card. I love the colors (blue is my fave!)and those pearls are the perfect embellie! The inside paper is gorgeous layered with the white, too. Your inside is always done so nicely.

Patrice Herrera said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us at SFF. Your card is fabulous and the color combination is outstanding.

Deb said...

Beautiful card! I love your soft colors! The bow and pearls are great touches! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty. The colors are lovely. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

inkedx2 said...

Great card Jonia! Love that paper. Anyone would love to get this for their birthday. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Heidi Baks said...

I love the blues, and your bow is beautiful! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.