Monday, February 27, 2012

SULateNightStampers Challenge - Go green


OK, this is a little late, but it is Monday and time for our SULateNightStampers challenge.  Today's challenge is "Go Green" and as you can see by my card, I went green!  I have been waiting to find a way to use this beautiful paper and have used quite a bit of the other side, but never this side and for once I had the perfect card for it.  I even love the paper pieced dress for the little girl!  So easy to do, just stamp the image on the Designer paper and then cut just the dress part out.  Then you adhere to the image and it is paper pieced!  How easy is that.  I also used last weeks sketch from "Red Hot Stamper Sketch" blog which you can find here! Just seemed to work for this card! 

Here is a side view of the card!


And the inside view with another piece of the other side of this paper!


Items used for this card are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Lean on Me
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Markers for coloring hair and body
Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies
2 3/8" scallop round punch
Paper Piecing Technique


3 comments:

Glenda Calkins said...

How Adorable! I love this card and the colors are perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge.

Christi Waite said...

Very, Very Cute - thanks for playing along with us
Christi Waite

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Great job Jonia - I love how you dressed up the inside of your card too. :)
Thanks for playing along with the Red Hots.
Rachel.