Monday, February 13, 2012

Wedding Scrapbook Page

What a weekend!  I spent the whole weekend working on my upcoming workshop and of course keeping my 18 month old grandson on Saturday afternoon.  He about ran me into the dirt, such an energetic little boy, but I loved every minute of it.  So since I was unable to share some new cards with you, I thought I would share a couple more pages that I have done of my daughter's wedding.  I am now at 36 pages and am now just getting to the reception.  So I anticipage about 45 pages total.  May run more, we will just have to see!

So here she is getting ready with my oldest daughter and me helping her!


And now adding all the finishing touches!


She was such a beautiful bride!  Well both of my daughters were.  And once I finish this one, I will have to start on my oldest daughter a book since I was not doing this 10 years ago when she got married!  Maybe I will use the same page layout to make it easier! lol Not sure that would work.

All items used are from My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Jan Marie said...

Beautiful bride, beautiful mom and beautiful pages!! Lovely work, Jonia!! Hugs and blessings!

Natalie said...

This is a wonderful layout and a lovely keepsake, your daughter will treasure it! Great photos! Beautiful family.

Marsha Fisher said...

What a lovely layout and beautiful bride!! She is very blessed to have such a loving mother :0)