Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

 
Well I am home today with my granddaughter who is sick.  Got some bronchitis gook going on so I am work some from home.  I just had this idea all of a sudden and had to stop and make this card (great way to work from home, but don't worry I am not counting this time toward work).  I saw the sketch on Sunny Challenges and Creations earlier this week and really thought it was interesting, so when I thought today about using the ornament keepsakes it just would not go away and I had to try it.  In my head it looked a lot better, but regardless I still like the outcome.
 
Here is the side view of the card!
 
 
And the inside!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes, Joyous Celebrations, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon (retired)
Ornament Framelits
Small oval punch (for sentiment)
 
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
 
 

3 comments:

Vicky W said...

Gorgeous Jonia. I love how you have added your sentiment inside your ornament. The inside finishes your card perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Kris McIntosh said...

Jonia I'm so glad you found time to join our challenge this week. Your card is really gorgeous. I love those ornaments and your bow is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges.

Alison xx said...

Love your card, I may case it. TFS. A xx