Monday, January 14, 2013

Late Night Stampers Challenge / Hearts A Flutter


Hello to all my friends out there! Hope you have a great week.  This week our challenge at Late Night Stampers is to use hearts on your project.  Well this time of year, I  have been seeing quite a few hearts, but I wanted to use my new Honeycomb textured impressions embossing folder and so I did.  And I also used my old hearts embosslit.  I love that little thing and I love the hearts that come out with each heart embossed differently.  Just beautiful I think!  My card was inspired by the sketch this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  So easy and  simple, yet you can do as much or less as you want.  I added layers to mine.

Here is a side view of the card!


Thanks for looking today and hope your week is blessed!  And don't forget to stop by our new blog at LNS and check out all the DT teams samples.

Items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Polka Dot Parade
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Bitty Banners Framelits Die 


9 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Pretty card, I just love the honeycomb folder!

Deb said...

Love this card!! I really love how you filled in random hexagons with the designer paper! And the cascading hearts are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

MJ said...

This is really pretty. Love the row of hearts!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Love it!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Love it! Especially the background!! Great job and thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

craftystamper said...

Jonia, another beautiful card and you met both challenges very well. Don't you just love that new embossing folder? It just makes your card pop. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week, and hope that you will share your talent with us next week.

inkedx2 said...

Love your card Jonia! I love the polka dot hexagons. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

Robbie

Patrice Herrera said...

Very cleaver that row of hearts is! Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF. I hope you join us on today's sketch too!

Kim Innis said...

Love your card, Jonia!! My hearts embosslit has been on sabbatical (i.e. I haven't used it in months!) Thanks for joining us at SFF!