Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Clean & Simple

Happy Saturday and Yes, I have come back to show you what started out as a clean & Simple Masculine Birthday Card for my brother-in-law turned into 3 clean and simple birthday cards.  I fingured while I had my things out might as well make the most of it.  Also I had pulled out my designer papers to look for some masculine colors and it was all there together.  This is a good way to get rid of those little pieces of paper.  OK, now I am rambling so on with the photos.

So here are the 3 cards I made using the Balloon bouquet Punch and also the Balloon Celebration stamp set by stampin up.  Don't sell Stampin' Up! any longer but do love their stamps and punches.  These were so quick and easy that I had to make 3.  The center one is the masculine one.  I guess they could all be for a boy or girl.


Separate Photos of each of them.




Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.  I plan too! 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Fun birthday cards, always need extra birthday cards on hand! So smart to make a few extra! Have a blessed day!!