Tuesday, October 4, 2016

June 2016 Paper Pumpkin

Happy Tuesday and hope your day has started out great.

I am getting ready to mail my granddaughter's birthday card to Japan and wanted to share it prior to mailing.  This was part of the June Paper Pumpkin and I just revised it to work out for her second birthday. I sure do miss my hugs from this little soon to be 2 year old.



This is a picture of Ansley in June right before they left for Japan.  We had family pictures taken and she did not want any part of it. Never did get a picture of her by herself without crying. LOL



She did pretty good when with the rest of her siblings and cousins.  All my grandchildren.  Michael on the left and the 2 center ones are the ones in Japan.  :( 


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Jonia! Such sweet photos! lol