Saturday, March 3, 2018

Glory Art Rewind 2018 - Compassion

Happy Saturday afternoon to everyone.  Hope your day has been blessed.  I decided to work on the second Glory Art Rewind 2018 study.  The word for this study is compassion.  Patter had a wonderful post to share with us on Compassion.  You can find it here.

I am still not sure how I feel about my Bible Journaling, but I believe if it comes from the heart, then it is beautiful to God.  And it does come from the heart.  When I searched compassion, the verses that stood out to me was Michah 7:18-19, Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercyYou will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

I am so thankful for a God who has COMPASSION on me to the point that He delights to show mercy on me and not only that, He forgives my sins and hurls them into the depths of the sea.  I can never ever thank him enough for that.  

Here is the journaling I did this morning for this study.  This is only my second journaling in my Bible, so i am learning how this is done.  I am hoping that before I finish this year, I will know what I am doing.  But for now, I will go with my heart.




Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my journaling.  May God bless and keep you!

1 comment:

Susan M said...

A wonderful verse ! Love your stamps and lettering !